Workshop on Fixed-Random Effects in Statistical Models with R
School of Biological Sciences
اردیبهشت 9, 1395-
April 28 2016
Many studies are substantially more complex than a single-factor completely randomized design (e.g. one-way ANOVA). Analyzing such studies within appropriate statistical models can lead to serious errors in inference
- When to use mixed-model?
- Random effect versus fixed effect
- How to build a model with fixed-random effects?
- How to use R for the mixed-model analysis?
- REML estimate instead of least squares in mixed models
- How to interpret variance components in the analysis?